Tuesday, September 18, 2018

It's all coming back to me now.

Dear Reader,

Over the last week, I'm finding myself able to write more. It's like a log jam breaking up. I am still not thrilled with the morning pages blathering. It am, however, delighted to have written two more pages on my 7th installment of the Umbrel Chronicles series. I'm in the midst of resuming edit work on book four. I'm still deciding if I am going to add more to it or if I am going to leave it novella length.

I have some ideas for how to move forward the serial stories regarding the misadventures of Halthor and the saga of Dacia's war. I'm going to make a few more installments available on the blog. Then I'm going to try out making some of them available for purchase. If you purchase the story, you get all of the previous installments in addition to the newest one, this way you can read the whole story at once.

I am slowly working on getting all of my ducks into a row for the 'book bible' for this series. I forgot just how many different notebooks I had material in. 15 minutes of work every so often adds up to serious progress, however, so I am working on it.

In the meantime, here's a poem that I wrote a little while back completely unrelated to anything:

W-Questions

Weary of work
Worn with care
Weeping tears of grief
Why must we suffer so
What good does it serve
Where is the mercy in the hour of need

No comments:

Post a Comment