Sunday, September 23, 2018

Craft of Writing: I need more spoons and pencils STAT!

Dear Reader,

I've rediscovered manuscripts that I have incomplete. My pencil supply is running low, I may have to steal some from the wee heathens. But, this means that I have manuscripts to complete and I don't have to create things whole cloth. This helps me a good deal. I think, however, I need to get my schedule sorted out because one kid in middle school and one kid in elementary school has completely messed up my writing schedule. Hence my posting this when I should be getting ready for bed (read: laying out everything for tomorrow morning).

Chronic illness be damned, I'm going to get those books done. They may not be the same subject matter as what I up on this blog, but I'll be posting some tidbits about them soon. Some of you may find them interesting.

I'll try to write more tomorrow. This is my mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment