Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Serial stories on pause.

Hi there,

This would have been an update to The Iron Lily or Dacia's War, however, I am putting them on pause for a bit as I resolve some plot issues. I managed to write myself into a corner. I'm working on fixing that. The Iron Lily was supposed to be a mildly gritty cross between an adventure story of a guy and his dog and a twist on the old myths of the adventures of Thor and Loki. It's gotten a touch off track. I'm working on fixing that with pen and paper. Dacia's War is stalled. I'm just plain stumped on this one.

I'll be doing Camp NaNoWriMo. So, look for updates to the Iron Lily and Dacia's War in about two months. This month, I'm working on getting back into my writing for everything. Next month is finishing book seven and (hopefully) getting a good start on book eight of the series. This gives me a chance to flex my muscles and figure out just what is going to happen next to hapless Halthor and scheming Al-Uzza.

Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment