Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Still trying.

Dear Reader,

I'm not doing very well right now. It is something I am somewhat ashamed of, but I realized that keeping silent was making everything worse. Right now, I am struggling through a depressive episode. I start seeing a new therapist in a little over a week. I am currently adjusting to a medication shift that my new psychiatrist made about two weeks ago. And, to top things off, my clumsiness is about at epic levels as I am tripping over pretty much everything. Not an hour ago, I managed to clock my right elbow on the wall as I was walking down the hallway. (Seriously, I am clumsy enough to fall up stairs on a regular basis. There is a reason why we live in a first floor apartment, that is it.)

On the writing front, pretty much everything is stalled. I am getting very frustrated with Lulu.com as I am trying to publish something on the religious topics I write about. I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. It keeps resetting my margins. I am still trying to get it taken care of, but it is difficult. Aside from that, I have been trying to catch up on my journal writing. And I'm redoing The Artist's Way exercises in the hope of resolving some writer's block.

I'd add more, but the battery on my laptop is about to die. Good luck and good hunting, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment