Friday, January 8, 2016

Update.

Hi there, everyone.

I would like to apologize for the lack of content recently. I have been ill and most of December was chaos in my household. When I am well, I will resume posting as per the schedule I had established. I will also attempt to throw out a few new and interesting tidbits. I am currently flipping through my sketch book to decide what artwork I will be sharing with you. While I have a lot of abstract art, I am looking for things like scenes from Evandar to share.

Right now, this depressive episode is making everything look rather hopeless. It has been hard to stay on top of the household chores, let alone get any serious writing done. I hope that after this weekend, I will have more energy. Today, I am doing a little better than I was yesterday. I felt well enough to go out of the house for a walk and I did some work on my anxiety knitting project (a very simple top-down shawl pattern).

I did set myself a goal for 2016. I decided that I was going to read a book a week and post up a review on my Livejournal account. I don't have the review written yet, but I just finished reading The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer (ISBN: 9781455581092) and I was really impressed with it. I had some vague knowledge of Amanda Palmer by way of some internet kerfluffle that managed to pop up on Facebook a while back. Reading about it from her perspective was really interesting. I'm going to try to get that review done Sunday. When I have it finished, I will post a link here for you guys.

Thank you for your patience and for sticking with me through this.

Peace, Love, and Cupcakes!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment