Thursday, January 21, 2016

Book Status Update!

Hi everyone.

It has been a rough couple of months. I am temporarily stalled on my work for the continuation of the story of Thora and her companions. I have book six sitting in limbo waiting for me to finish the first draft. Book three is still in the process of editing (which is proving more challenging than I anticipated). I am, however, working of background material and in the process of drafting out the plot for the prequel trilogy. I anticipate that I will be beginning work on that in March.

I am reaching a point where I have books one and two one step away from e-book publication format. I will post links to them here when they are ready. I am also at the point where I am starting to look at what I will use for cover art for book three. I am seriously considering drawing something up. I'm just not sure how to transfer it to digital format. I am excited to have new materials to be sketching out.

As a part of my effort to improve my mental flexibility, I am going to resume painting in the near future. I am honestly not sure what I will be doing. I hope, however, to get a painting finished every two weeks. I will share pictures of them when I do my updates on Thursdays.

Until next post, have a wonderful day and thank you for supporting my work.
~ Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment