Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Morning Pages 2024: No. 3

I have come to the conclusion that my prompt box is pretty lame. It has questions in there that don't apply to me. It has prompts on topics that I can't really talk about. I mean, 'what's your favorite television show?' doesn't work when you don't watch television. The closest I get to that is listening to NPR's news podcast on Spotify. Which now has advertisements, much to my annoyance. The rest of the time I am listening to neoclassical, electronica, medieval folk, medieval, and renaissance music. I suppose it is time to hunt down more prompts for the box. The last time I added any was in 2016.

2016 was a bad year for me. I was hospitalized for a major depressive episode. Almost ten years later, bit and pieces of what happened during that year come to mind at random times. Otherwise it is a gaping hole in my memory. I was talking with my Auntie A. about that year and she told me that before the depressive episode hit, I had a major trauma memory nail me between the eyes. I was saddened but it made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment