Friday, October 13, 2023

NaNoWriMo or NaBloPoMo? Decisions, decisions.

 Dear Reader,

I've been struggling to make up my mind if I am going to do NaNoWriMo or NaBloPoMo. Some years I have attempted both at the same time. It did not end well. On the novel writing front, I am stalled between being sick and my depression. I don't know if that's going to improve by the time November gets here. I suppose I could grind my way through writing a novel. Or I could cheat and work on finishing two novels that I have in the works.

But I'm leaning towards blogging every day for the month as a way to get myself back into the habit of daily blog posting. I think it will be as much of a grind as working on a novel. But, in all honesty, it is probably better for me to kick start all my blogs and get back to writing in them. If in the course of all that blogging (I have 7 blogs.) I happen to feel the urge to write a novel, I will do it. I just have had mental silence on that front. It's hard to write when you're just staring at a blank wall until drops of blood form on your forehead and you have to stare some more before the words appear on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment