Wednesday, August 9, 2023

I humbly ask your patience.

 Dear Reader,

As I have one son in the process of wrapping up summer school, the other son and I are struggling mightily with algebra. (I swear they don't teach it the same way that they did when I was in grade school.) I am also coaching him in his writing of his second novella. He just finished the first last week and is jumping into the second with both feet.

We're also getting inundated with back to school stuff. My youngest is entering high school this year and my eldest is a junior. There's a lot of events and such flying around. Throw on top of it they've gone from paper schedules to digital ones and we don't have a printer, it's getting a bit crunchy here. 

I'm hoping to get stuff as ready as I can with out too much insanity at the store. And I'm on the hunt for a new A5 notebook because my eldest took that to write his second book. Not that I mind, but they're starting to become scarce right now. (The weirdest things are getting hung up in supply chain breakdowns.) I'm going to try to post more soon. If there's a victory post, it means we made it past the section of the algebra book we've been working in to material that makes more sense. In the meantime, gods help us.

In solidarity with all other writers who have kids going back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment