Thursday, December 9, 2021

Book Update: What exactly is out there from me?

 Dear Reader,

I keep talking about book seven of this series but then I realize I forget to post links to the books that are on the market right now. I have this series of books (The Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar) and a mystery novella out under my name. I also have a series of religious books for a small goddess oriented faith that I am apart of out under a pen name as well as a book on the psychic arts. Take a look at the list below. Maybe you'll find something interesting.

The Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar

Vol 1. The Dragon's Daughter

Vol 2. The Dragon Child of Evandar

Vol. 3 Shadow Fall

Vol. 4 Shades of Twilight


Under my pen name Brythwen Sinclair:

Rose Petals: A Filianic Psalter

A Year with Déa: A Filianic Book of Meditations

Garlands of Grace: Filianic Rosary Meditations

Drowning in Light: A Mystic's Notebook

The Unabridged Filianic Calendar Devotional

The Clear Recital: The Children of Déa Version

The Veiled Witch's Ritual Book, Vol. 1: Filianic Rituals and Rites

The Veiled Witch's Ritual Book, Vol. 2: A Lokean Devotional

The Veiled Witch's Handbook for Psychics: A Practical Guide to Divination and the Psychic Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment