Thursday, July 18, 2019

Stumbling and struggling forward.

Dear Reader,

I have been mild to moderately depressed over the last little while. It's made it hard to write. I've been afraid that all of my writings will be used to harm myself or my family. I've been convinced that none of my work is actually any good. And it ranges between the two extremes at any given moment. I've been forcing myself to do my therapy writing. I don't know if it is helping any. I'm reshuffling my daily schedule to try to get things back in order so that I have dedicated writing time again for things like blogging and working on novels.

Book four is hellish to me right now because I can't figure out how to condense the four plot lines running through it into two paragraphs. I have found cover art that I like. The best part is it is free and I'm giving the photographer credit in the fore piece of the book, which means, I hope, that will drive more work to them and they can get more for their work than exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment