Monday, July 30, 2018

Lo, the Writer emerges!

Dear Reader,

Camp NaNoWriMo is complete. I cheated a little bit and worked on three different things at the same time. The nice thing is that I finished up one story arc, have the beginnings of another work, and I'm about a third of the way into what was my main Camp project. The other two came about during bouts and fits of writer's block.

Book seven of the Umbrel Chronicles series remains stalled. This is because my children keep trying to read over my shoulder and that is not child friendly content. When they go back to school, I get back to work on it. I am having some bugs worked out of the process of getting books three and four out on the market. Life got busy and I haven't had a chance to order proofs yet. (I'm sorry, to everyone who tried the links and got nothing out of them, I'm trying to fix this.)

I am also working on digital copies of the first trilogy. After some experimentation and failures with some different works, it looks like I have to make some major format changes for the books in order to publish them digitally. This is much harder than it seems. Because I'm not very good with tech. Pen and paper, I'm fantastic. Needle and thread, even better. Ones and zeros, not so much (be it mathematically or digitally to be honest).

I'm getting back to work, though. Look for more content over the next few weeks. Thanks for sticking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment