Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Stalled.

Dear Reader,

I am a little bit stalled on work right now. I managed to put myself into something of a creative corner with the plot on both serials. In the Iron Lily, I have lost the physical notes I had about where I was going next with the story. As a result, I am spinning my proverbial wheels trying to remember what the next plot point was. I honestly think they got tossed out, which means I have to go back and recreate it all.

With Dacia's War, I have no idea how to go to the next plot point. I know where I want to go, but now how to get there. This is partly because I failed to take a few things into consideration. And because I am distracted by trying to get the distribution problem with Book 2 of the Umbrel Chronicles out to y'all. I think I may have gotten that problem licked, but I'm not going to say it is solved until I have no problems with the matter for at least a month.

So, I am working, but I am stuck on a few things. I would ask that a rescue dog be sent with a bottle of Bushmills, but I don't think that would work out too great. I may just hunt down a bottle of Johnny Walker later this week as a reward for this juggling of horse crap. In other news, I am attempting to garden and actually have a few things starting to grow despite the fact that I am using old seeds. This is exciting, because I get to have fresh, homegrown produce soon and I can reacquaint myself with the growth process for several plants, which will be instrumental to the illustrations I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment