Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Saga of Book II in the Series!

It seems that I am having some difficulty with CreateSpace right now. It does not like the way I have my file set up. So, I am trying to finesse it into working. I will confess, I am tempted to hit the button for the NOPE orbital cannon right now. Still, I am not going to give up on this.

I am in the midst of learning how to tweak the cover so that it is acceptable. I recognize that at some point in the not so distant future, I am going to have to abandon the auto-generated cover styles. As apprehensive as I am about the prospect of creating my own covers, I am more troubled by the idea that my covers do not fit the theme for the books.

I am honestly intimidated by this entire process. It does not intimidate me as intensely as the prospect of aggressively marketing my work, but it still makes me uneasy. I am at a loss for how to proceed beyond this point. I know that I will figure something out as I muddle along. The learning process, however, is not that easy here.

Somehow, writer's block is a less horrible thing to wrestle with compared to this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The title for book II has changed slightly. Previously, I had it uploaded as Dragon Child of Evandar. You will want to look for The Dragon Child of Evandar. You can also just hunt it down by the ISBN which is 978-1495954832. When the listing goes live, I will post a link here for you. I'm still working out how to set it up for distribution via e-book format.

No comments:

Post a Comment