Friday, March 11, 2016

Update: Sick.

Hi there everybody,

I would like to apologize for the delay in posting. I have been unwell for a while now. It has made writing difficult. As someone who has bipolar, it gets challenging when I am in a depressive episode like I am in now. I've spoken with my doctor. We're working to get this resolved. In the mean time, I am just trying to get the mental cohesion to even begin drafting out posts. It is long and slow going.

Hopefully, over the next few weeks, I will be back up to posting on a daily basis. Until then, I would appreciate your continued patience. I'm sorry that I haven't been presenting material of late. I hope to have this resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you, again, for your readership and your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment