Monday, February 12, 2024

Morning (somewhere) Pages 2024: No. 4

 I apologize for forgetting to write in here. I have been struggling with sleep issues (to the point that I now use a CPAP machine). It isn't resolved yet and as a result, it is messing with my memory and my ability to focus. As of right now it is 8:41 pm, so it isn't morning when I'm writing this. To say the least I am some what embarrassed and disappointed with myself. My health isn't doing too great and that's having a negative impact on everything. I can't just force myself to stay awake and work on things when my blood sugar is over 170. I'm working with my doctor and trying very hard to fix my eating habits so that I don't have that happen as often as it has been.

I try not to be ashamed of being ill. It's really hard because my parents stupidly treated all illness as a moral failing. Or I was accused of being a hypochondriac. Imagine that, a six year old kid with pink eye being accused of faking it for attention. That's just how they were and this is why we are not in contact with them. I don't know if they've changed but I don't rightly care.

I still have several minutes left on the timer and no ideas on what to add. I'll do my best to get cracking on this work and hopefully you will have more uplifting content to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment