Friday, June 10, 2022

Update Time!

 Dear Reader,

I have not been in good health over the last month or so. Well, actually a bit longer as you can tell by my gaps in posting. I've been having lots of problems with sleep which lead to a hypomanic episode. Those are extra fun (if only there was a sarcasm font). I have to distance myself from the internet and social media so that I don't say or do something horrifically stupid thinking that I'm witty when I'm actually mentally unbalanced at the time.

The hypomanic episode seems to have passed. (My project room is almost clean because I was compulsively organizing everything. I think I have enough yarn to insulate a tiny house now.) I am going to attempt to get back to writing material for you. It is difficult for me to concentrate because my brain is still a bit haywire due to my sleep issues. I am working with my doctor to resolve this. It is my hope that I will be able to get back to regular posting within the next month, at the latest.

Thank you again for your readership and your patience with me. This disabled author appreciates you bushels and bushels.

No comments:

Post a Comment