Monday, March 28, 2022

It's going to be a rocky re-start.

 Dear Friends,

It's been quite a while since I have posted. I want to apologize for that. It was not because I didn't want to or because I simply had given up on this blog. Way back last August, I started having health problems due to my C-PTSD, namely sleep issues. These issues got really bad and started me having problems with my bipolar disorder (on top of the issues of seasonal affective disorder). To say the least, I was working with my doctor to get it all sorted out. Things really came to a head in January, when I decided that I had to take a step back and do some focused therapy work.

I had initially thought that it was going to be two weeks. It turned out to be much longer and much harder than I expected. I am finally getting to a place where I have a measure of equilibrium again and I can resume my writing work. I am going to attempt to jump back in on topics that have been languishing. I also am going to try to bring some new material to the table. It is, however, going to be challenging and I may not be able to hit all my goals initially. 

I appreciate your readership. I appreciate your patience and support. And most of all, I appreciate your encouragement. Thank you for waiting for me to come back and I will do my best to bring you the best of my work over the coming weeks as I work on getting back into the saddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment