Wednesday, December 12, 2018

By the power of Coffee...

Between coffee, Mucinex, and plenty of rest, I am finally starting to feel better. I have been looking over what I have written (what little it was) and decided that I was definitely feverish when I wrote it. Surrealism is great for some things, but not what I am working on right now. I have accepted the fact that I am likely not going to finish these two projects by the end of the month. That said, I am steadily making progress on getting my butt organized for next year.

I almost bought a new notebook to start a new writing bullet journal. I stopped myself when I looked at the massive pile of notebooks that I won last year at the spinning guild's silent auction. (I swear that the note said I was going to win 1 notebook not two tote bags FULL of notebooks. Beloved says I'm stocked for notebooks until Ragnarok. He might be right.) I have changed my relationship with my writing bullet journal over the last two years.

I started out trying to bullet and use it for EVERYTHING. Now, it's turned into a mess. If it were not for the fact that I don't want to throw it away because I'd feel guilty, I'd do just that. So, I'm going to stick a tab on there and draw up stuff for next year. I'm not doing too great on daily logging of my writing. So, I'm going to make some trackers to log when I make my blog posts. I'm also going to start doing one sentence summaries of blog posts. I feel like my blogs are a rambling mess after the last year.

I'd like to fix that for the up coming year. So, book seven of the Umbrel Chronicles may be delayed a month or two, but I'm going to get back to posting quality content again.

No comments:

Post a Comment