Monday, February 5, 2018

Random babbling update.

Hi there,

I've been somewhat spotty in my posting. I'm adjusting to a medication change and dealing with the effects of my illnesses being in 'active' mode. It has thrown a big wrench into the works on getting things written because I just about start sobbing when ever I try to write anything of substance. I may bet a paragraph or two and then I break down. It's been really hard.

I keep doing the morning pages but I've dwindled down from three to one. It's all I can manage to get out and it feels like tying to squeeze blood from a stone. Beloved tells me to write for myself. I'm trying to do so but it's been very difficult. I will do my best to get back to blogging as soon as possible. Until then, I hope you will continue to be patient.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment