Saturday, July 8, 2017

Book Review: Angels: An Endangered Species




    Title: Angels: An Endangered Species
    Author: Malcolm Goodwin
    Publisher: Simon and Schuster Date: 1990

    I've signed out three book and I'm tempted to try the trick of reading all of them at once, but it would make it difficult to keep a log on each of them. The first one I am reading is prompted out of a combination of curiosity and a desire to understand these beings I have seen in visions.

    I've finished nearly half of this book and it really is rather useless to me. So I'm just going to stop reading it.

    [Note: I had forgotten entirely about reading this book. It really made a poor impression on me if I can't even remember it.]


    Originally Published on Livejournal on 3/25/2006.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment