Sunday, January 8, 2017

UPDATE

A visual pun, if you will.


Construction
This Website!

I am in the process of making changes to format and a number of other things here. My plan is to have everything completed by the end of the month. I will be moving some material around to make things make more sense. Don't worry, the serial stories and the various themed content is not going anywhere. I am just going to try to reshuffle it so that it is easier for me to work and and for you to navigate.

Please, drop me a note if you have any suggestions or questions.

Thank you for taking the time and being so patient to come along with me on this journey as I muddle through 2017.

Happy New Year everyone. Let's make it a great year despite what ever gets thrown at us, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment